MAKING AN IMPACT. ONE DOLLAR AT A TIME.
Queen City Charities supports impactful organizations in the Greater Cincinnati LGBTQ+ community through financial grants. Our mission is to facilitate positive change in our hometown by directing funds where they can make the most significant impact.
We believe in simplicity; recognizing that impactful work often happens without a paid staff or grant application experience. Our straightforward and transparent process aims to ensure diligence and responsible stewardship of donor funds.
2024 GRANTMAKING GUIDELINES
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization in good standing or have a fiscal sponsor who is a 501(c)(3) in good standing
- Operate in the Greater Cincinnati area
- Provide at least two years of financial statements (if a newer organization, available past financial information and two years of financial projections)
- Completed application by the provided deadline
- Provide the Grant Screening Committee with any requested information or an interview, if requested
WHAT WE FUND
- Queen City Charities directs grants exclusively toward programming, projects, or initiatives benefiting the Greater Cincinnati LGBTQ+ community.
- These funds cannot be allocated for general administrative costs within the recipient organization.
- Our focus is on fostering direct impact and supporting tangible efforts that enhance the well-being and inclusivity of the LGBTQ+ community in our area.
2024 IMPORTANT DATES
Below are our anticipated dates for our 2024 grant cycle. These dates are subject to change until the applications become publicly available.
April 15, 2024: Grant Application Available
July 1, 2024: Grant Applications Due
July-August 2024: Grant Screening Committee convenes, additional information may be requested from the applicant
September 13, 2024: Grant Letters Awarded
October 1, 2024: Funds Disbursed
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR GRANT PROCESS?
Are you an organization with an impact on the Greater Cincinnati LGBTQ+ community and interested in receiving further information about Queen City Chartiies' grantmaking process or have a question? Let us know below and we will be in touch!